Chapter 10 Worksheet Name: __________________________
- LiOH + HBr → LiBr + H2O
If you start with 10.0 grams of lithium hydroxide, how many grams of lithium bromide will be produced?
- C2H4 + 3 O2 → 2 CO2 + 2 H2O
If you start with 45 grams of ethylene (C2H4), how many grams of carbon dioxide will be produced?
- Mg + 2 NaF → MgF2 + 2 Na
If you start with 5.5 grams of sodium fluoride, how many grams of magnesium fluoride will be produced?
- 2 HCl + Na2SO4 → 2 NaCl + H2SO4
If you start with 20. grams of hydrochloric acid, how many grams of sulfuric acid will be produced?
- Balance the equation:
_____ AgNO3 + _____ FeCl3 → _____ AgCl + _____ Fe(NO3)3
- If I combine 6.60 grams of FeCl3 with an excess of AgNO3, how much AgCl will I form?
- If 3.40 grams of AgCl are actually formed, what is the percent yield of this reaction?
- Given the reaction: 2 Al (s) + 3 NH4NO3 (s) → 3 N2 (g) + 6 H2O (l) + Al2O3 (s) (15 points)
- How many atoms of Al will react with 132 formula units of NH 4NO 3?
- How many molecules of water will be produced by the combustion of 5.00 g of Al?
- How many grams of Al2O3 will be produced by the reaction of 0.150 moles of Al with 0.150
moles of NH4NO3? Use an ICE table.
- LiOH + KCl → LiCl + KOH
- I began this reaction with 20.0 grams of lithium hydroxide. What is my theoretical yield of lithium chloride?
- I actually produced 6.0 grams of lithium chloride. What is my percent yield?
- Be + 2 HCl → BeCl2 + H2
My theoretical yield of beryllium chloride was 10.7 grams. If my actual yield was 4.5 grams, what was my percent yield?